Udang Galah Vacation......

Salam jumaat...annyeonghaseyo chingu ya,well its been a long time that I keep this blog without new stories...actually i have a story to tell but i don't know how to tell..hehehe..sound so weird..

today is Friday, what a wonderful day to me..but so sad that tomorrow i have to go back to Victoria Island..a week vacation at my home town still not enough to me..can i have one more week please....just dream..so tomorrow i have to say "farewell my lovely home town"..but don't worry i will leave with a bright smile...

so today..me and my mum going to market that we call "Tamu Jumaat"...going out before 7am and back home 15 minutes after 8am...it only take an hour to shopping at that market...there is lot of people and also varieties of product like local vagetables, fruits, snacks and more...and me ended buying 2 kind of local vagetable that i cannot found in Victoria Island...i dont know the real name but local call it "Kuchai Kampung" and " Sawi Kampung"...and "udang galah", must buy when balik kampung...hehehe (picture akan diupload kemudian)

as always my english grammar is bad..because i am not english speaker but trying to write in english... 



Comments

Popular Posts